We value our patients' experience at Shakarian Chiropractic. If you are currently a patient, please feel free to complete the following Client Experience Questionnaire. The Questionnaire is in Adobe Acrobat format, and requires the free Acrobat Readere to view.
Dr. Jesse Shakarian
- I have Fibromyalgia, Lordosis, Scoliosis and two bulging discs in my back as well as Carpel Tunnel syndrome. My condition is chronic and my previous insurance would not allow any more than 24 treatments and I had used them all up. Although, I take very good care of myself with exercise, Yoga, Pilates and Meditation, it had been over six months since I had any treatment. By the time I came to Dr. Aaron I was in a lot of pain. My condition is challenging and in the past it took months and months of intensive treatments that included Acupuncture, Massage as well as Chiropractic to get to a relatively pain free state. In less than 2 months after my initial visit with ONLY Dr. Aaron, I am now, nearly pain free. (Hester R.)
- Some practitioners have only the knowledge they learned from books, theory and their "practice". Some are real healers and as such are gifted. Out of long personal experience with these problems, I can say with certainty, that Dr. Aaron is one of these people. Additionally, he is a truly kind man. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation!Back in January of 2009, I became very foggy headed. I went to City of Hope to get a Brain Scan and found nothing wrong. Then I went to 4 ear nose and throat doctors and still had no help. What had happened was my sinuses became filled up with mucus and my neck being out of alignment was cutting the normal blood flow to my head. With Dr. Aaron doing acupressure and chiropractic adjustments to release the muscle tension in my upper neck I immediately started to feel more blood flowing to my head and the fog fading away. I am so greatfull to have found him. (Michael B.)
- My one deepest regret is that I didn't find you sooner. As you know I'm 68 years old and for over 45 years, since being a youngster, I could not even turn my neck. Doctors and X-rays repeated the same diagnosis, "arthritis". Then you came into my life and not only can I turn my neck completely to the left and right, my back, hips, and legs have never moved better and I even grew 1/3 of an inch! My 93 year old friend said after one visit she was able to run down the street. When before the treatment she was barely able to make it down the block to your office. She said, "I can breath and I can see clearer after only 1 treatment". She even said, "He's a god", although I can't go that far. I have to agree you are a sure close second to me. Always in my thoughts, you're one terrific doctor. (Beverly Ann S.)
- In August 2006, I made a trip to Los Angeles, California to meet with a client. Two days before traveling, I injured my lower back while pushing myself to complete 125 situps on an exercise machine. Upon arriving in California, and sitting confined to an airplane seat for 5 hours, I could barely stand straight or walk without being in pain. Luckily a friend recommended me to see Dr. Aaron Shakarian. I got in for an adjustment, I was able to bend over and touch my toes without pain, and walk straight again due to immediate relief. The next day I even felt better. Thanks to Dr. Aaron my trip to California on business was a complete success! (Dennis T.)
- I came to Dr. Aaron in severe pain in my right shoulder it would pop in and out of place and it was very hard to even lift my arm. It all started after I fell 8 months ago. I am 94 years old and before seeing Dr. Aaron I went to an orthopedist that told me that I was suffering from arthritis and tendinitis. He recommended and I complied with having a cortizone shot, rehab 2 times per week over several months , and pain killers 2 times a day. After all of that time, it wasn't getting any better and my orthopedist told me to no longer take the pain killers anymore because of the damage it could be doing to my health. So the orthopedist gave me another corizone shot that did not work, and that is when I decided to see Dr. Aaron. God bless him, the shoulder is no longer poping in and out of place and I am no longer in pain. It has now been 2 months and it is still doing great!! Dr. Aaron is a life saver. (Flora R.)
- When I first went to Dr. Shakarian my back constantly hurt and I had a large curve at the base of my spine. I often had trouble sleeping because my back hurt so much, and I did not like to travel because I would hurt for days. At first I was going to Dr. Shakarian three times a week, and we did muscle work and adjustments. Dr. Shakarian took the time to explain the treatments, and spent extra time with me during days when I was in extra pain. After two weeks my back started to feel much better. As time went on I felt the knots release, and was having much easier sessions. I started sleeping better and could feel stress melting away. I literally felt less stress in my back and my life. At some point Dr. Shakarian felt my low back and we realized my curve was gone. When I travel the pain I feel is greatly reduced, and is completely gone after an adjustment. I highly recommend Dr. Shakarian to anyone that has an imbalance that needs to be corrected. I am now a firm believer in the therapeutic effects of chiropractic. (Elizabeth B.)